Crushing is the process of reducing the size of solid particles into definite smaller sizes. Jaw crushers are major size reduction machines used in mechanical, metallurgical and allied industries.
The crusher crushes the feed by some moving units against a stationary unit or against another moving unit by the applied pressure, impact, and shearing or combine action on them. They are available in various sizes and capacities ranging from 0.3 ton/hr to 100 ton/hr. They are classified based on different factors like product size and mechanism used.
Based on the mechanism used crushers are of three types namely Cone crusher, Jaw crusher and Impact crusher.
- Primary crusher: The raw material from mines is processed first in primary crushers. The input of such crushers is relatively wider and the output products are coarser in size. Example – Jaw crusher, Gyratory crusher.
- Secondary crusher: The crushed rocks from primary crusher are sent to secondary crusher for further size reduction. Example – Cone crusher, reduction gyratory crusher, spring rolls, disk crushers etc.
- Fine crushers: Fine crushers have relatively small openings, and are used to crush the feed material into more uniform and finer product. Example – Gravity stamp.
|1||Body||Made from high quality steel plates and ribbed heavily in welded steel construction|
|2||Fixed Jaw Plate||Manganese Steel|
|3||Swing Jaw Plate||Manganese Steel|
|4||Pitman||Crushers have a light weight having a white- metal lining for bearing surface|
|5||Toggle||Double toggle, for even the smallest size crushers given even distribution of load|
|6||Fly Wheel||High Grade Cast Iron|
|7||Tension Rod||Pullback rods helps easy movement, reduces pressure on toggles and machine vibration|
|8||Hinge Plate||Strong hinge pin is made from steel are used for crushing without rubbing|
|9||Shaft and bearing||Massive rigid eccentric shafts are made from steel along with roller bearing ensures smooth running|
|10||Diaphragm||Flexible diaphragm seals opening in oil chamber and protects components from dust|
We make custom products as per the requirement
What We do for you?
Spare Parts For Different Crushers
- Jaw Crusher Replacement Spare Parts.Eccentric Shaft, Balance Plate, Fly Wheel, Crusher Frame, Fixed Jaw Plate Shim, Retraction Spring, Groove Block and so on..
- Impact Crusher Replacement Spare Parts. Rotor, Discharge Opening, Hydraulically Operated Crusher Service Door, Impact Curtain Adjusting Rods and so on….
- Cone Crusher Replacement Spare Parts. Tramp Release Assembly, Eccentric Bushing, Main Frame, Main Frame Bushing, Feed Bowl Hopper, Gear And Pinion, Countershaft, Kinds of Bolt, Adjustment Ring, Dust Seal Ring and so on….