Excavators reduced working time by handling heavy works like earth moves, digging of soil rocks for the development of infrastructure. So that it require more toughness and wear resistance and abrasion resistance.The Excavators are widely used mechanical machinery, in order to achieve the best performance while digging of soil the tooth must have superior properties. These are most commonly used in the building and excavation of the soil. They generally work on internal expanding hydraulic cylinder mechanism by which the movements of rams take place and the forces are applied to the digging.
Types of Excavator There are several types of excavators used in various engineering applications. Although they may be different in shape, size, capacity or functionality, but they serve the same purposes.
- Crawler Excavator: Crawler excavator runs on two endless tracks (chain wheel system). These types of excavators are used in hilly areas where risks of sliding of machinery are on the verge. Crawler type excavator has low ground pressure because of spreading of load on a large area. Therefore, it is also used where soil support is weak.
- Wheel Excavator : Wheel excavator runs on wheels and is used for excavation and loading of dump trucks and most of the time it is only used for plain ground operations. Because of the wheel, it is not suitable for hilly areas due to low grip value to the ground. Excavators are vehicles that are used on construction sites to move material.
- Tooth Point: Our offered bucket teeth is manufactured at our hi-tech manufacturing unit using optimum quality raw material under the guidance of our seasoned professionals. In order to meet the varied needs of our clients, provided teeth is available in various specifications. It is installed in caterpillar and is used to penetrate ground for farming or other purposes. We assure our clients the on-time delivery of this Caterpillar Bucket Teeth at nominal prices.
- Side Cutter: We the most trusted name engaged in manufacturing and supplying premium quality Hydraulic side cutter. This is used with excavators for tough digging applications.
- Adaptor: We are manufacturing and supplying of Tooth Adapter that is manufactured under the strict supervision of the team of experts we have. Known for its abrasion resistance, it is widely demanded among our customers.